Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun Quiz from my Book

Quiz: Should you make your own wedding flowers?

1) I enjoy doing crafts once in a while. True False
2) I love the feeling of pride at creating something, whether it be painting, building, decorating.
True False
3) I would feel much more comfortable if a florist did my wedding flowers. True False
4) I can be pretty organized when I put my mind to it. True False
5) Making my own wedding bouquets terrifies me. True False
6) I would really rather somebody else makes my wedding flowers
True False
7) I would always remember fondly the fun and memories created while making my fresh
flowers, especially if shared with friends and family. True False
8) I have a great sense of what matches together and which flowers look real. True False
9) I don’t think there’s any way to make time for making wedding flowers. True False
10) I really don’t think that there’s any way that even with clear
instructions I could manage to make any type of flower bouquet.
True False

If you answered True to more of Questions # 1,2,4,7,8, you are a
prime candidate for making your own wedding flowers. You have the
confidence and the desire to pull you through this rewarding
experience.

If you answered True to more of Questions #3,4,6,8,10, you do not have enough self confidence and positive thinking to create your own bouquets. You are best to make an appointment with your local florist to book your wedding flowers with them.

If you enjoyed this quiz, there are many more in my book: Unleash Your Inner Florist
Buy the book at Authorhouse, Amazon or Barnes & Nobles

No comments:

Post a Comment