Saturday, November 19, 2011

Color Trends for Winter or. If you found me quoted in a magazine regarding wedding color trends / combination, then you know I dedicate my ‘spare’ time researching wedding color trends a year in advance. Since 2001, I’ve been helping brides with th

P192

from: http://www.mypersonalartist.com/blog/2010/01/27/2011-weddingcolor-trends-part...

If you found me quoted in a magazine regarding wedding color trends / combination, then you know I dedicate my ‘spare’ time researching wedding color trends a year in advance. Since 2001, I’ve been helping brides with their wedding color decisions by displaying color trend swatches and ideas on my website.

I was TRULY delighted with my findings this morning! The 2011 year in color will be BRIGHT and amazing! As shown above, tropical, fun and whimsical!

Apple green, mauve, lilac, hot pink, slate grey, celadon, aged gold, coral, red, violet purple, mocha / chocolate / brown, navy, emerald / pine green / dark cyan, clementine orange, and yellow.

What is your favorite color in this palette?

2011 Color Trends Palette Part Two now available to view …

January 27th, 2010 | Category: brown, gray, honeysuckle pink, inspiration boards, lilac / lavender, orange, pink, red, spring colors, summer colors, wedding colors, wedding ideas, yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment