There are many reasons choose artificial flowers over live flowers. On the other hand, those that choose live blooms wouldn't be caught dead with fakes for their wedding. When I was a wedding florist, the most popular reason I heard for brides picking artificial blooms was that they wanted to keep their bouquet as a souvenir. Another reason for fake flowers is that they can be made way ahead of time.The most popular reason for choosing live blooms was for the traditional beauty and elegance of real florals. Real ones last forever in photos, smell delicious and make the bride feel extra special on her wedding day.
Should You Choose Fake or Real Flowers For Your Wedding?
1. You have visions of a traditional wedding with an abundance of real blooms. True False
2. You believe that some silks can look classy and real. Yes or No
3. You love the smell of real blooms. True False
4. You can't picture your bouquet being anything but fresh florals. Yes No
5. Cost is the most important factor when selecting your wedding bouquets and corsages. T or F
6. You are the type to worry and stress out a lot. T or F
7. You would like to have your wedding flowers ready before your wedding. Yes or No
8. Real blooms are luxurious. On my most wedding day, I deserve that luxury. True False
9. I would love to keep my wedding bouquet for years to come. Yes or No
10. You absolutely love fresh flowers. T or F
If you answered True to more of Questions # 2-5-6-7-9, you are a good candidate for artificial flowers at your wedding. Just make sure to pick real looking artificial flowers to make your bouquets with. If you choose fake flowers for your wedding you will need to follow through for all your flowers: from bouquets to corsages to centerpieces. Don't pick real flowers for your bouquets then fake blooms for your centerpieces. That would be tacky! If done properly, a wedding composed of artificial flowers can be elegant and practical all the the same time.
If you answered True to more of Questions #1-3-4-8-10, nothing can compare to real fresh flowers for you. Do not even try replacing fresh flowers with artificial flowers. If done properly, you can make your own fresh floral bouquets 4-5 days ahead of the wedding, eliminate the stress and save lots of money by composing your own. Of course, you will need proper instructions to accomplish this feat unless you are already a florist.
If you are thinking of making your own wedding bouquets, you can follow along step by step and make your own corsages, bouquets, centerpieces and church flowers.
Save hundreds of dollars by making your own. All you have to do is follow the instructions and the images and you will end up with gorgeous wedding flowers. Everyone will be complimenting your flowers and you can proudly say that you made them yourself. Their reaction will be priceless. How To Wedding Flowers http://www.howtoweddingflowers.com